This list represents an attempt to catalog my compositions. It is a work in process. Audubon Park Music will eventually handle the sales of all scores by Wm. Glenn Osborne, but for now some items may be purchased through wmglennosborne.com from the individual pages describing the composition. Recordings are available here.
Friends of Freedom: an Underground Railroad Story
An Opera for Young and Family Audiences; Scored for four characters (SATB) and piano
Libretto by Kim R. Harris; Music by Kim R. Harris and Wm. Glenn Osborne
Two Advent Introits
Latin Mass Settings
- Messe des Artistes
- Centennial Celebration Mass
- Sanctus & Benedictus
- Memorial Acclamation: Salvator Mundi
- Agnus Dei
Other selections in Latin
Other selections in English
- Angels Are Calling
- Babe of Bethlehem
- The Chariot – SSAA
- Christ the Lord
- Gloria – In Dulci jubilo
- God Is Gone Up
- God We Would Hear
- God, Your Golden Doorway Beckons
- Lured by Pride
- New Benediction
- NPM New Mass
- See A Baby!
- Shepherds Vigils in the Shadows – SATB
- Shepherds Vigils in the Shadows – SSAA
- To Love Is to Be Breakable
- To Shepherds Abiding
- Watchful Shepherd
Works for Choir and Ensemble
Over the years, I have written at least two complete sets of psalm settings for the three-year Roman Catholic lectionary cycle. More information about how these came to be can be found here. Soon, I plan to make available a setting of the Revised Grail Psalter. Scores for this are in final editing for publication. Other selected settings are listed below.
- Psalm 31 – “Into Your Hands” – à la Mozart
- Psalm 146 – Praise the Lord!
- Psalm 147 – If the Lord did not build the house
Currently I have composed over 30 different hymn tunes. Complete lists are below.
- Alleluia! Alleluia! Let the Holy Anthem Rise – hymn arrangement for organ and brass quartet
- Fanfare on ‘National Hymn’ for organ, brass quartet and percussion
- O Sons and Daughters for choir, organ, and brass quintet
Organ with instruments